Please sign in to comment.
dashboard/app: implement bug notifications/actions
Currently dashboard can only report new bugs and add reproducers to already reported bugs. This change adds infrastructure for the dashboard to actively act on existing bugs in different ways. 4 new notifications (actions) added: - dashboard can auto-upstream bugs from moderation after an embargo period - dashboard can auto-upstream bugs if reporting criteria changes (e.g. it reported a bug into moderation because there was no repro, but then repro appears and the bug is automatically sent upstream) - dashboard detects when a fixing commit does not appear in any tested trees for too long and sends a notification about this - dashboard detects stale bugs (last happened monts ago, no repro, no activity) and auto-invalidates them This will also be useful to send pings for old bugs and do other automation.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 630 additions and 74 deletions.
- +1 −0 dashboard/app/api.go
- +13 −9 dashboard/app/app_test.go
- +9 −0 dashboard/app/config.go
- +6 −4 dashboard/app/email_test.go
- +2 −0 dashboard/app/entities.go
- +3 −0 dashboard/app/main.go
- +269 −0 dashboard/app/notifications_test.go
- +127 −11 dashboard/app/reporting.go
- +106 −35 dashboard/app/reporting_email.go
- +12 −0 dashboard/app/reporting_external.go
- +5 −2 dashboard/app/reporting_test.go
- +17 −4 dashboard/app/util_test.go
- +60 −9 dashboard/dashapi/dashapi.go
Oops, something went wrong.