Please sign in to comment.
docs/linux: add references to syzkaller build instructions
In the various linux build instructions, add pointers to the main doc with instructions for building syzkaller. These instructions were present before commit d23e90a ("all: switch to Go 1.12"). They were duplicated across files. Since the commit the instructions are in one place. Make it easier to find them from the platform-specific setup guides. Also clarify in the x86_64 guide that using a precompiled compiler from the supplied list is optional if the distribution provided compiler is recent enough. Before commit d28f4ce ("Update setup_ubuntu-host_qemu-vm_x86-64-kernel.md") the file had explicit build instructions. Those are no longer needed.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 25 additions and 7 deletions.
- +2 −0 docs/linux/setup_linux-host_android-device_arm64-kernel.md
- +2 −0 docs/linux/setup_linux-host_isolated.md
- +7 −2 docs/linux/setup_linux-host_qemu-vm_arm-kernel.md
- +7 −1 docs/linux/setup_linux-host_qemu-vm_arm64-kernel.md
- +2 −1 docs/linux/setup_ubuntu-host_android-device_arm32-kernel.md
- +2 −1 docs/linux/setup_ubuntu-host_odroid-c2-board_arm64-kernel.md
- +3 −2 docs/linux/setup_ubuntu-host_qemu-vm_x86-64-kernel.md