A command-line tool to manipulate and inspect your Dart projects.
To install, run:
pub global activate tuneup
tuneup --help (or
pub global run tuneup --help) to see a list of available commands.
- init: create a new project
- check: analyze all the source code in the project - fail if there are any errors (this is the default action)
- stats: display metadata and statistics about the project
- trim: trim unwanted whitespace from your source
- clean: clean the project (remove the build/ directory)
Then run a tuneup command, like
pub global run tuneup check
from the root of your project.
Please file reports on the GitHub Issue Tracker.
This is not an official Google product.