A command-line tool to manipulate and inspect your Dart projects.
Note, this package has been discontinued. Since
tuneup was initially created
dart command line tool has largely supplanted this tool's functionality
dart analyze, ...).
The discontinuation (and any discussion about it) can be tracked at #96.
To install, run:
dart pub global activate tuneup
tuneup --help (or
dart pub global run tuneup --help) to see a list of
- init: create a new project
- check: analyze all the source code in the project - fail if there are any errors (this is the default action)
- stats: display metadata and statistics about the project
- trim: trim unwanted whitespace from your source
- clean: clean the project (remove the build/ directory)
Then run a tuneup command, like
dart pub global run tuneup check
from the root of your project.
Please file reports on the GitHub Issue Tracker.
This is not an official Google product.