Google Mobile Ads SDK for iOS
The Google Mobile Ads SDK is the latest generation in Google mobile advertising, featuring refined ad formats and streamlined APIs for access to mobile ad networks and advertising solutions. The SDK enables mobile app developers to maximize their monetization in native mobile apps.
This repository contains open source examples and developer resources for both the AdMob and DoubleClick For Publishers components of the Google Mobile Ads SDK.
Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers forum
To report SDK feature requests, bugs, and crashes or to browse SDK-related discusssions, please use our Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers forum. The forum provides the latest SDK announcements and updates as well as technical SDK support for our iOS developers.
Each iOS example app includes a Podfile and a Podfile.lock. The Podfile.lock tracks the version of each Pod specified in the Podfile that was used to build the release of the iOS example apps.
pod installin the same directory as the Podfile.
- [Optional] Run
pod updateto get the latest version of the SDK.
- Open the .xcworkspace file with Xcode and run the app.
See the CocoaPods Guides for more information on installing and updating pods.
- API Demo - Provides additional examples for both AdMob and DoubleClick to help improve your mobile app integration of the Google Mobile Ads SDK.
- Banner UITableView Example - Provides an example for displaying ads from AdMob Banners in a UITableView.
- Provides additional examples for both AdMob and DoubleClick to help improve your mobile app integration of the Google Mobile Ads SDK.
- Banner UITableView
- Provides an example for displaying ads from AdMob Banners in a UITableView.
Please check out our releases for the latest downloads of our example apps.
Check out our developers site for documentation on using the Mobile Ads SDK.
GitHub issue tracker
To file bugs, make feature requests, or suggest improvements for the iOS example apps, please use GitHub's issue tracker.
For SDK support issues, please use the Google Mobile Ads SDK Developers forum.