Google Ads APIs Client Library for PHP v25.0.0
- Added support and examples for v201609.
- Removed support and examples for v201607.
- Fixed issue #175.
- Fixed issue #181.
- Refactored how to specify what format a report is downloaded in
- Added support for including utility usage in the user agent header.
- Added support and examples for v201611.
- Removed support and examples for v201608.
DfpDateTimesand refactored some of its methods
to make it easier to understand and use.
- Library is now stable and no longer in beta. See the
for details on how to upgrade.
- Fixed the issue that some enum values whose names conflict with PHP reserved
keywords were generated by prepending "a", e.g., "aDEFAULT". They are now
generated by appending "VALUE", e.g., "DEFAULT_VALUE".
__defaultconst from all generated pseudo-enum classes as it's not
- Refactored logging to support logging to different channels. There is now a
SOAP logger, as well as other product-specific loggers.
- Added convenience config options for core AdWords and DFP loggers to setup
logging to a specified file.
- Fixed issue #187.
- Relaxed all library dependencies to use ^ instead of ~.
- Various internal utility refactoring to make utilities clearer in what they
do and easier to understand.