Dialogflow: Python Client
Python idiomatic client for Dialogflow
Dialogflow is an enterprise-grade NLU platform that makes it easy for developers to design and integrate conversational user interfaces int mobile apps, web applications, devices, and bots.
- Dialogflow Python Client API Reference
- Dialogflow Standard Edition Documentation
- Dialogflow Enterprise Edition Documentation
Read more about the client libraries for Cloud APIs, including the older Google APIs Client Libraries, in Client Libraries Explained.
Before you begin
- Select or create a Cloud Platform project.
- Enable billing for your project.
- Enable the Google Cloud Dialogflow API.
- Set up authentication with a service account so you can access the API from your local workstation.
pip install dialogflow
We highly recommend that you install this library in a virtualenv.
View usage documentation on Read the Docs.
This library follows Semantic Versioning.
This library is considered to be in beta. This means it is expected to be mostly stable while we work toward a general availability release; however, complete stability is not guaranteed. We will address issues and requests against beta libraries with a high priority.
More Information: Google Cloud Platform Launch Stages
Contributions welcome! See the Contributing Guide.
Apache Version 2.0
See the LICENSE file for more information.