Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
feat(internal/gapicgen): support adding context to regen (#3174)
Now all regen PRs will include a block that mentions all of the changes that happened in googleapis/googleapis that caused the files to be generated. This information will eventually be fed into our automated releases via release-please. There these changes will be parsed out to add extra context to our release PRs and changelogs. No longer will we have to have a vague message about many auto-generated changes. - Adds context to regen PRs. - Refactored generators so every method does not need so many parameters. - Updated goolge/protobuf to its new migrated repo protocolbuffers/protobuf. - Added some extra logging to the build. - Only run protoc on dirs that have changes.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 452 additions and 169 deletions.
- +1 −1 internal/gapicgen/README.md
- +5 −4 internal/gapicgen/cmd/genbot/README.md
- +9 −8 internal/gapicgen/cmd/genbot/generate.go
- +53 −15 internal/gapicgen/cmd/genbot/github.go
- +14 −5 internal/gapicgen/cmd/genlocal/main.go
- +53 −42 internal/gapicgen/generator/gapics.go
- +42 −22 internal/gapicgen/generator/generator.go
- +82 −72 internal/gapicgen/generator/genproto.go
- +157 −0 internal/gapicgen/generator/git.go
- +36 −0 internal/gapicgen/generator/git_test.go
Oops, something went wrong.