Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
docs(samples): Convert tightly coupled local variable involved option…
…s inside of method into method arguments (#393) As of the current version we can see that more options related to argument are written inside of the test instead of included as arguments, so I think as this is tightly coupled with argument, it will be better to pass it as well. Thank you for opening a Pull Request! Before submitting your PR, there are a few things you can do to make sure it goes smoothly: - [x] Make sure to open an issue as a [bug/issue](https://github.com/googleapis/java-bigquery/issues/new/choose) before writing your code! That way we can discuss the change, evaluate designs, and agree on the general idea - [x] Ensure the tests and linter pass - [x] Code coverage does not decrease (if any source code was changed) - [x] Appropriate docs were updated (if necessary) Fixes #394
- Loading branch information
Showing with 37 additions and 23 deletions.
- +7 −8 samples/snippets/src/main/java/com/example/bigquery/CreatePartitionedTable.java
- +11 −8 samples/snippets/src/main/java/com/example/bigquery/ExtractTableToJson.java
- +4 −3 samples/snippets/src/main/java/com/example/bigquery/LoadLocalFile.java
- +9 −1 samples/snippets/src/test/java/com/example/bigquery/CreatePartitionedTableIT.java
- +4 −2 samples/snippets/src/test/java/com/example/bigquery/ExtractTableToJsonIT.java
- +2 −1 samples/snippets/src/test/java/com/example/bigquery/LoadLocalFileIT.java