Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
fix: PDML retry settings were not applied for aborted tx (#232)
* fix: PDML retry settings were not applied for aborted tx The PartitionedDML retry settings were only applied for the RPC, and not for the generic retryer that would retry the PDML transaction if it was aborted by Spanner. This could cause long-running PDML transactions to fail with an Aborted exception. Fixes #199 * fix: add ignored diff to clirr
- Loading branch information
Showing with 38 additions and 11 deletions.
- +5 −0 google-cloud-spanner/clirr-ignored-differences.xml
- +2 −1 google-cloud-spanner/src/main/java/com/google/cloud/spanner/PartitionedDMLTransaction.java
- +8 −0 google-cloud-spanner/src/main/java/com/google/cloud/spanner/SpannerRetryHelper.java
- +20 −10 google-cloud-spanner/src/main/java/com/google/cloud/spanner/spi/v1/GapicSpannerRpc.java
- +3 −0 google-cloud-spanner/src/main/java/com/google/cloud/spanner/spi/v1/SpannerRpc.java