Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
AppendRowsStreamto use write API from v1 endpoint (#309)
This is just a duplicate of the class in the v1beta2 endpoint. I see for reads we tried to be clever by using the v1 version from the v1beta2 endpoint, but it would be harder to do with the write API. The `initial_request_template` parameter means that we need to make sure for certain that we are using the generated types for the correct endpoint. Since "beta" is clearly in the endpoint and import name, I think leaving the v1beta2 writer module as-is, with additional features and fixes only added to v1 makes some sense. Alternatively, we could add some tests to ensure these classes stay in sync?
- Loading branch information
Showing with 604 additions and 9 deletions.
- +4 −0 google/cloud/bigquery_storage_v1/__init__.py
- +5 −0 google/cloud/bigquery_storage_v1/client.py
- +17 −0 google/cloud/bigquery_storage_v1/exceptions.py
- +412 −0 google/cloud/bigquery_storage_v1/writer.py
- +0 −1 google/cloud/bigquery_storage_v1beta2/writer.py
- +5 −5 samples/snippets/append_rows_proto2.py
- +3 −3 tests/system/test_writer.py
- +158 −0 tests/unit/test_writer_v1.py
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.