Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
fix: populate default
timeoutand retry after client-side timeout (#…
…896) This addresses internal issue 195337762 where sometimes query job creation can take longer than expected and retrying the API call can be faster than waiting for the first query job request to fail. Thank you for opening a Pull Request! Before submitting your PR, there are a few things you can do to make sure it goes smoothly: - [x] Make sure to open an issue as a [bug/issue](https://github.com/googleapis/python-bigquery/issues/new/choose) before writing your code! That way we can discuss the change, evaluate designs, and agree on the general idea - [x] Ensure the tests and linter pass - [x] Code coverage does not decrease (if any source code was changed) - [x] Appropriate docs were updated (if necessary) Fixes #889 Towards #779
- Loading branch information
Showing with 282 additions and 219 deletions.
- +62 −61 google/cloud/bigquery/client.py
- +8 −0 google/cloud/bigquery/retry.py
- +0 −4 noxfile.py
- +138 −104 tests/unit/test_client.py
- +10 −9 tests/unit/test_create_dataset.py
- +4 −3 tests/unit/test_delete_dataset.py
- +6 −5 tests/unit/test_list_datasets.py
- +10 −9 tests/unit/test_list_jobs.py
- +7 −5 tests/unit/test_list_models.py
- +6 −5 tests/unit/test_list_projects.py
- +7 −5 tests/unit/test_list_routines.py
- +9 −7 tests/unit/test_list_tables.py
- +3 −2 tests/unit/test_magics.py
- +12 −0 tests/unit/test_retry.py
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.