This repository has been archived and is no longer maintained.
Cannonball for iOS
Cannonball is the fun way to create and share stories and poems on your phone. Start with a beautiful image from the gallery, then choose words about #adventure, #romance, #nature or #mystery to complete the story and share it with friends.
This repository contains the source code for Cannonball, an iOS application written in Swift built with Firebase.
Cannonball is a canonical sample iOS app to demonstrate how to use Firebase, the easiest way to build the best apps.
Cannonball uses many of the features available in Firebase, including Realtime Database, Crashlytics, Google Analytics for Firebase, and Firebase Auth.
If you've found an error in this sample, please file an issue.
Patches are encouraged, and may be submitted by forking this project and submitting a pull request through GitHub.
- Xcode 9 or later (https://developer.apple.com/xcode/downloads/)
- CocoaPods 1.2.1 or later (https://guides.cocoapods.org/using/getting-started.html)
To get started and run the app, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Clone this repo:
git clone https://github.com/Firebase/cannonball-ios/
- Change directories to the repo you just cloned:
- Install the required pods:
- Open Cannonball.xcworkspace in Xcode:
- If you don't already have a Firebase account, sign up for Firebase at firebase.google.com
- Follow the instructions to add Firebase to your iOS app.
- Enable Phone Sign-In and Anonymous Sign-In.
- You're all set! Run Cannonball on your iPhone or the iOS Simulator.
This project is written in Swift 4.1, which requires Xcode 9 or later to run.
Cannonball for iOS is compatible with iOS 9+.
- Romain Huet
- Gareth Jones
- Ramón Argüello
- Javier Soto
- Chris Aniszczyk
- Kang Chen
- Paul Buser
- Kiana McNellis