This project is no longer actively maintained, and remains here as an archive of this work.
Basic PHP implementation of the Google Wallet for Digital Goods API.
To setup the sample, edit seller_info.php.
- Sign up for Google Wallet for digital goods. Then get your Seller Identifier and Seller Secret. Sign up for Wallet for digital goods (sandbox) Sign up for Wallet for digital goods (production)
- Replace $issuerId and $secretKey in seller_info.php with your Seller Identifier and Seller Secret.
To run application on google appengine requires Google App Engine SDK and PHP5.4+
- Create new application at your appengine account.
- You need to register your application to be whitelisted before uploading it on appengine. To register your PHP application visit https://gaeforphp.appspot.com.
- Change application name in app.yaml file.
- Follow instruction to install google appengine sdk and to upload the application on Google Appengine for PHP Docs.
To run application on local server requires apache HTTP server 2.0 or greater and PHP5+.
- Make sure "allow_url_include" option is enabled in php.ini file.
- Copy the files to default DocumentRoot of the server.
- You can now visit http://localhost in your browser to see the application in action.