Google Cloud Storage PHP Sample Application
This is a simple web-based example of calling the Google Cloud Storage API in PHP.
Please make sure that all of the following is installed before trying to run the sample application.
- PHP 5.2.x or higher [http://www.php.net/]
- PHP Curl extension [http://www.php.net/manual/en/intro.curl.php]
- PHP JSON extension [http://php.net/manual/en/book.json.php]
- The google-api-php-client library checked out locally
NOTE: This README assumes that you have enabled access to the Google Cloud Engine API via the Google API Console page.
- Visit https://console.developers.google.com to register your application and generate an API key.
- Click APIs & Auth in the left column, and then click Credentials.
- Click Create new client ID to create a new client ID.
- In the Create Client ID window, choose Web application.
- In the Redirect URIs box, specify the URL for your PHP page, e.g., http://localhost/app.php.
- Click Create Client ID.
- In the Public API access section of the Credentials page, click Create new Key.
- In the Create a new Key window, choose Browser key.
- Update app.php with the redirect uri, consumer key, secret, and developer key obtained in step 1.
YOUR_CLIENT_IDwith your oauth2 client id.
YOUR_CLIENT_SECRETwith your oauth2 client secret.
YOUR_REDIRECT_URIwith the fully qualified redirect URI, e.g., http://localhost/app.php.
YOUR_API_KEYwith your API key.
YOUR_PROJECT_DEFAULT_IDwith your project ID, which can be found by visiting https://console.developers.google.com and selecting a project.
- Update app.php with remaining default settings. Search and replace all strings starting with 'YOUR_DEFAULT_' with their associated values.
Running the Sample Application
- Load app.php on your web server, and visit the appropriate website in your web browser.