This Google Cast demo app shows how to cast videos from a Chrome browser using Cast Chrome Sender SDK. It demonstrates basic functionalities of the Chrome Sender SDK for media contents such as play, pause, resume, seek, set volume, mute/unmute.
- Get a Chromecast device
- Install appropriate Chrome browser
- Install appropriate Chrome Cast extension
See the developer guide and release notes at https://developers.google.com/cast/ for more details.
- Put all files on your own server
- Use the default media receiver app: no change or change YOUR_APP_ID to your own in helloVideos.js
- Open a browser and point to your page at http://[YOUR_SERVER_LOCATION]/helloVideos/index.html
References and How to report bugs
- Cast APIs: http://developers.google.com/cast/docs/reference/chrome
- Design Checklist (http://developers.google.com/cast/docs/design_checklist)
- If you find any issues, please open a bug here on GitHub
How to make contributions? Please read and follow the steps in the CONTRIBUTING.md
License See LICENSE.md
Your use of this sample is subject to, and by using or downloading the sample files you agree to comply with, the Google APIs Terms of Service and the Google Cast SDK Additional Developer Terms of Service.
Google Cast Developers Community on Google+ http://goo.gl/TPLDxj