This Google Cast sample application shows how to use the Remote Display API.
- google-play-services_lib library from the Android SDK (at least version 7.5.62)
- android-support-v7-appcompat (version 21 or above)
- android-support-v7-mediarouter (version 20 or above)
- Check out the code from GitHub
- Create a new app ID for a Remote Display Receiver using the Google Cast SDK Developer Console: https://cast.google.com/publish/
- Add the app ID to the resources strings.xml file
- Run the app on your mobile device
- Select a Google Cast device as a remote display by clicking on the "Play" button
References and How to report bugs
- Cast APIs: https://developers.google.com/cast/
- Design Checklist: https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/design_checklist
- Remote Display API: https://developer.android.com/reference/com/google/android/gms/cast/CastRemoteDisplayLocalService.html
- If you find any issues, please open a bug here on GitHub
How to make contributions?
Please read and follow the steps in the CONTRIBUTING.md
Your use of this sample is subject to, and by using or downloading the sample files you agree to comply with, the Google APIs Terms of Service and the Google Cast SDK Additional Developer Terms of Service.
Google Cast Developers Community on Google+ http://goo.gl/TPLDxj