This Google Cast sample application shows how to use the Remote Display API.
Note: The Remote Display library is designed for devices with more than 512MB of memory, so the sample may not function on older devices such as the iPhone 4s.
- google-cast-sdk 2.7.0 or greater
- google-cast-remote-display-sdk 2.7.0 or greater
- The Amazing Audio Engine (theamazingaudioengine.com) 1.4 or greater
All can be installed using Cocoapods.
- Check out the code from GitHub
pod installin the checkout (don't have Cocoapods? Learn more at https://developers.google.com/ios/cocoapods)
- Create a new app ID for a Remote Display Receiver using the Google Cast SDK Developer Console: https://cast.google.com/publish/
- Add the app ID to the AppDelegate as the value of
- Run the app on your mobile device
- Select a Google Cast device as a remote display by clicking on the "Play" button
References and How to report bugs
- Cast APIs: https://developers.google.com/cast/
- Design Checklist: https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/design_checklist
- Remote Display API: https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/reference/
- If you find any issues, please open a bug here on GitHub
How to make contributions?
Please read and follow the steps in the CONTRIBUTING.md
Your use of this sample is subject to, and by using or downloading the sample files you agree to comply with, the Google APIs Terms of Service and the Google Cast SDK Additional Developer Terms of Service.
Google Cast Developers Community on Google+ http://goo.gl/TPLDxj