Open Source Content for Google Data Studio
This repository contains open source content for Google Data Studio.
The majority of open sourced Community Connectors have been deployed so that you can try them out in Data Studio. The deployments are managed by the Data Studio Developer Relations team and use the latest code for each Community Connector.
List of available open source Community Connectors in this repository:
- npm Downloads
- Get npm package download counts.
- try the npm Downloads connector in Data Studio
- Fusion Tables
- Import your Fusion Tables into Data Studio.
- try the Fusion Tables connector in Data Studio
- Stack Overflow Questions
- Get Stack Overflow questions and relevant metadata by tag.
- try the connector Stack Overflow Questions in Data Studio
Other open source Community Connectors
These repositories and deployed connectors are maintained by the respective developers:
- The data.world connector for Google Data Studio allows users to create reports with data pulled from one or more data.world datasets using SQL queries. data.world is designed for data and the people who work with data. From professional projects to open data, data.world helps you host and share your data, collaborate with your team, and capture context and conclusions as you work.
- try the data.world connector in Data Studio
- SPARQL Connector
Submit your own open source Community Connector
Send us a pull request to
include your own Community Connector in this repository. Note that the
will be updated to follow the same format as the other connectors in this
repository. The Data Studio Developer Relations team will also create and manage
a deployment for the connector.
Alternatively you can link to your own repository and maintain your own
deployments. In that case, send a pull
request for the
only with a link to your repository.
- Report issues related to the Community Connectors in this repository
- Report issues related to Community Connectors feature in Data Studio
- Report issues related to Data Studio in general