by Vernon Adams
- Updated version number to V3.600
- Added vertical metrics
- Ran tidied up paths
- Tidied up master compatilibity. Still needs further work
- Added instances
- Improve README.md
- Fix glyphs, anchors and components
- Fix MM compatibility. Roman is worse than Italics
- Run fonts through Font bakery and Ship fonts
- Add TRADEMARKS.md
Fonts are built automatically by GitHub Actions - take a look in the "Actions" tab for the latest build.
If you particularly want to build fonts manually on your own computer, you will need to install the
yq utility. On OS X with Homebrew, type
brew install yq; on Linux, try
snap install yq; if all else fails, try the instructions on the linked page.
make buildwill produce font files.
make testwill run FontBakery's quality assurance tests.
make proofwill generate HTML proof files.
This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is copied below, and is also available with a FAQ at http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
This font repository structure is inspired by Unified Font Repository v0.3, modified for the Google Fonts workflow.