This is the 0.8.0-rc.1 release of Open Match.
Check the README for details on features, installation and usage.
- Added Jaeger tracing support
- Added CSharp support
- Improved scaling
- Improved user experience to override Open Match runtime configurations
Breaking Changes - Previous releases are not compatible with this release.
ticket.Properties, which combined ticket filtering and custom data, have been removed. Instead
ticket.SearchFieldsprovides filtering without the need to configure indexes, and
Extensionsare used for arbitrary data.`
New API Documentations are in progress. Future releases towards 1.0.0 may still have breaking changes.
- Open Match will now requires privileged pods for Redis to disable TransparentHugePage support in the host kernel. #884
- Added CSharp support with .csproj dependency requirements #813
- Added Grafana dashboards to monitor Redis connection and Internal API calls. #876 #909
- Added documentation for Open Match API references in open-match-docs repo open-match-docs#62
- Fixed some Open Match prometheus metrics #829
- Fixed a memory leak in Open Match state storage #830
- Removed internal dependencies from the demo #859
- Improved Open Match performance #864 #881
- Provided a new package under
pkg/matchfunction/matchfunction.goto help query Mmlogic.
- v1.10 <= Kubernetes Version <= v1.15
- Golang Version = v1.13.x
# Servers docker pull gcr.io/open-match-public-images/openmatch-backend:0.8.0-rc.1 docker pull gcr.io/open-match-public-images/openmatch-frontend:0.8.0-rc.1 docker pull gcr.io/open-match-public-images/openmatch-mmlogic:0.8.0-rc.1 docker pull gcr.io/open-match-public-images/openmatch-synchronizer:0.8.0-rc.1 # Evaluators docker pull gcr.io/open-match-public-images/openmatch-evaluator-go-simple:0.8.0-rc.1 # Sample Match Making Functions docker pull gcr.io/open-match-public-images/openmatch-mmf-go-soloduel:0.8.0-rc.1 docker pull gcr.io/open-match-public-images/openmatch-mmf-go-pool:0.8.0-rc.1 # Test Clients docker pull gcr.io/open-match-public-images/openmatch-demo-first-match:0.8.0-rc.1
This software is currently alpha, and subject to change. Not to be used in production systems.
Follow Open Match Installation Guide - WIP to setup Open Match in your cluster.
Work in progress