A sample Android app that calls the Google Genomics API.
- If you have not done so already:
- Set up Android Studio so that you can build and install Android apps.
- Register your Android OAuth client for Google Sign-In: http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2016/03/registering-oauth-clients-for-google.html
- Click here to enable the Genomics API for your Android OAuth client.
- Clone this repository to your local machine
- Use Android Studio's Import Project option to create a project from the gradle files within your cloned directory.
- Run the app from whithin Android Studio and your connected device should see a basic drawer-based layout which lists datasets and jobs.
Note: this is just a sample app, so it's not very feature rich - contributions welcome!
Also note: to simplify the code, this app requires Android Lollipop. If your device does not support Lollipop you'll need to use the emulator. Real Android projects that use the Google Genomics API would not need this restriction.