Welcome to the Google Genomics GitHub Organization!
New to Google Genomics?
- Watch this codelab walkthrough:
- Try a few queries on public genomic data using Google BigQuery.
- Browse the the Google Genomics Cookbook.
- There are a ton of samples on github for a variety of genomics use cases.
- You'll find the samples described both by task (e.g., variant annotation) and technology (e.g. R, Python, BigQuery) in the cookbook.
This github repository is source control for the content on http://googlegenomics.readthedocs.org. Read it there. Edit it here if you want to contribute!