Find Samples on GitHub
Here's a list of what you'll find on GitHub.
Interactive Data Analysis Samples and Tools
- Example queries to show how to get started with genomic data in BigQuery.
- Codelabs demonstrating usage of several tools and systems on genomic data.
- Advanced BigQuery examples on genomic data.
- Example `Google Cloud Datalab`_ iPython Notebooks for genomics use cases.
- R package containing instructional materials for using GoogleGenomics Bioconductor and bigrquery packages.
- An R package for Google Genomics API queries.
- Tools for using Picard and GATK with the Google Genomics API.
- AppEngine implementation of the Beacon API from the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health written in Go.
Cluster Computing Data Analysis Samples
- Google Cloud Dataflow pipelines such as Identity-By-State as well as useful utility classes.
- Apache Spark jobs such as Principal Coordinate Analysis.
- Scripts and samples for using Grid Engine on Google Cloud Platform.
Working with the Google Genomics API
- Examples of how to get started with the Google Genomics API in many languages.
- Common Java files for Google Genomics integrations.
Data Visualization Application Samples
- A sample Android app that calls the Google Genomics API.
- Google AppEngine implementation of a simple genome browser that pulls data from the Google Genomics API.
Data Analysis Application Samples
- A de novo variant caller which uses information from a mother, father and child trio with a Bayesian inference method.
- A suite of Java tools to calculate linkage disequilibrium between variants and load the results into BigQuery and BigTable.
- Scripts that create Google Compute Engine images and Docker containers with popular genomics software installed.