Note: All packages are have been moved to individual repositories and placed in the @googlemaps NPM scope!
- @googlemaps/jest-mocks Jest mocks for Google Maps in TypeScript Moved to https://github.com/googlemaps/js-jest-mocks.
- @googlemaps/loader - Dynamic loader for Google Maps script using Promise or callback patterns. Moved to https://github.com/googlemaps/js-api-loader and published to @googlemaps/js-api-loader.
- @googlemaps/ogc - WMS Layers and more(tbd) Moved to https://github.com/googlemaps/js-ogc.
- @google/markerclusterer - Cluster nearby markers. Please use @googlemaps/markerclustererplus and visit https://github.com/googlemaps/js-markerclustererplus.
- @google/markerclustererplus - Extended version of @google/markerclusterer. Moved to https://github.com/googlemaps/js-markerclustererplus and published to @googlemaps/markerclustererplus.
- @googlemaps/markermanager - Show and hide markers based on zoom and bounds to improve performance Moved to https://github.com/googlemaps/js-markermanager.
- @google/markerwithlabel - Markers with labels and matching events Moved to https://github.com/googlemaps/js-markerwithlabela published to @googlemaps/markerwithlabel.
Documentation for the utility packages below can be found at https://googlemaps.github.io/v3-utility-library/.
The following packages have never been officially published and are not maintained. Please open an issue to prioritize their inclusion.
- ArcGIS Server Link
- Geolocation Marker
- Google Maps JS Documentation
- Google Maps JS Reference Documenations
- Google Maps Typings - Community supported
npm i -D @types/google.maps
- Google Maps JS Samples
These libraries are community supported. We're comfortable enough with the stability and features of the libraries that we want you to build real production applications on it.