Android WearDrawers Sample
A simple sample that demonstrates Navigation and Action Drawers, part of Material Design for Wear.
Steps for trying out this sample:
* Compile and install the wearable app onto your Wear device or emulator. (**Note:** You must install this app directly to your Wear device or emulator. If installed on a phone, it will not be automatically pushed to a paired Wear device, see [here] for more info). This sample uses the planets in our solar system to demonstrate the two Wear drawer components and concepts relating to [Wear] and [Material Design]: * Customizes and enables screen/planet changes with the [Navigation Drawer] * Adds customized actions to each screen using the [Action Drawer] : http://developer.android.com/wear/ : https://developer.android.com/training/wearables/apps/creating.html#Install : http://www.google.com/design/wear : http://www.google.com/design/spec-wear/components/navigation-drawer.html : http://www.google.com/design/spec-wear/components/action-drawer.html
- Android SDK 27
- Android Build Tools v27.0.3
- Android Support Repository
This sample uses the Gradle build system. To build this project, use the "gradlew build" command or use "Import Project" in Android Studio.
- Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105153134372062985968
- Stack Overflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/android
If you've found an error in this sample, please file an issue: https://github.com/googlesamples/android-WearDrawers
Patches are encouraged, and may be submitted by forking this project and submitting a pull request through GitHub. Please see CONTRIBUTING.md for more details.
Copyright 2017 The Android Open Source Project, Inc.
Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.