These samples use the new CMake Android plugin with C++ support.
Samples could also be built with other build systems:
- for ndk-build with Android Studio, refer to directory other-builds/ndkbuild
- for gradle-experimental plugin, refer to directory other-builds/experimental. Note that gradle-experimental does not work with unified headers yet: use NDK version up to r15 and Android Studio up to version 2.3. When starting new project, please use CMake or ndk-build plugin.
Additional Android Studio samples:
- Google Play Game Samples with Android Studio
- Google Android Vulkan Tutorials
- Android Vulkan API Basic Samples
- Android High Performance Audio
- Some are documented at Android Studio page
For samples using
Android.mk build system with
ndk-build see the android-mk branch.
- With Android Studio: "Open An Existing Android Studio Project" or "File" > "Open", then navigate to & select project's build.gradle file.
- On Command Line: set up ANDROID_HOME and ANDROID_NDK_HOME to your SDK and NDK path, cd to individual sample dir, and do "gradlew assembleDebug"
If you've found an error in these samples, please file an issue.
Copyright 2018 The Android Open Source Project, Inc.
Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.