San Angeles is an Android port of a demo that uses GLES C/API to render a procedural scene.
See the original README for more details about the original GLES port.
The sample demos:
- Android Studio 2.2+ with NDK bundle.
- Download Android Studio
- Launch Android Studio.
- Open the sample directory.
- Open File/Project Structure...
- Click Download or Select NDK location.
- Click Tools/Android/Sync Project with Gradle Files.
- Click Run/Run 'app'.
If you've found an error in these samples, please file an issue.
See the original licensing information.