Teapots is an collection of Android C++ samples that uses a Teapot rendering to demostrate Android NDK platform features:
- classic-teapot: Rendering classic teapot mesh using GLES 2.0 API and NativeActivity.
- more-teapots: Rendering multiple instances of Classic Teapot with GLES 3.0 Instance Rendering
- Choreographer-30fps: demonstrates multiple frame rate throttoling techniques based on API level using Chreographer API and EGL Android presentation time extension.
This sample uses the new Android Studio CMake plugin with C++ support.
- Android Studio 2.2+ with NDK bundle.
- Download Android Studio
- Launch Android Studio.
- Open the sample directory.
- Open File/Project Structure...
- Click Download or Select NDK location.
- Click Tools/Android/Sync Project with Gradle Files.
- Click Run/Run 'app'.
If you've found an error in these samples, please file an issue.
Copyright 2015 Google, Inc.
Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.