Webp is an Android sample including a small app to demo usage of webp in Native Activity
- rotate decoding 3 webp images and load them into on-screen buffer. Decoding is in its own thread
This sample uses the new Android Studio CMake plugin.
- Android Studio 3.0.0+ and android-ndk-r16
- Download Android Studio from formal release or canary
- Launch Android Studio
- Select "Import project (Eclipse ADT, Gradle,etc)"
- Browse into downloaded sample directory, select webp/build.gradle
- Click Tools/Android/Sync Project with Gradle Files.
- Click Run/Run 'app'.
If you've found an error in these samples, please file an issue.
Copyright 2015 Google, Inc.
Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.