This is a demo project of ARcore
Sample Unity Project for an augmented reality app using ARCore's Augmented Images feature. This is not an officially supported Google product.
Please refer to the QuickStart Guide in order to install the following:
- Android Studio with the Android SDK version 7.0(API Level 24) or higher.
- Unity 2017.3.0f2 or higher with the Android Build Support component.
- ARCore SDK for Unity.
- An Android supported device.
Running the Project
In order to run the demo app please follow these instructions.
- Open the Unity Project.
- Open the "Transmo.unity" scene located in the Assets/Scenes folder.
- Print out or open the target image on your screen (Vertical.jpg in Assets/TargetDatabase/).
- Make sure your device is connected to your machine and then select File > Build and Run. Unity will then build the project into an APK, and install and launch on your device.
- Center the target into the frame of the device to initiate the experience.
- Move your device from the left or to right of the target in order to experience the shape's transformation.