Vulkan API samples
Demonstrates basic usages of Vulkan APIs.
Refer to the Getting Started guide.
- Android Studio: 2.3.0 or higher.
- Android SDK: N Developer Preview or higher.
- Android NDK: r12 beta or higher.
To import the samples, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Build shaderc in the NDK
From the command-prompt, navigate to the
Then, run the following command:
../../../ndk-build NDK_PROJECT_PATH=. APP_BUILD_SCRIPT=Android.mk APP_STL:=[gnustl_static|gnustl_shared|c++_static|c++_shared] APP_ABI=[armeabi-v7a|arm64-v8a|x86|x86_64|all] libshaderc_combined -j16
For this project, the
APP_STL value is set to use the
gnustl_static port, as all the project samples are using it.
Step 2: Import the samples into Android Studio
You can use one of the following methods to install this project in Android Studio:
- Import Android Code Sample: Choose Import an Android code sample, then search for and select Vulkan API samples. Android Studio downloads the sample code directly from Github.
- Import Project: Use this method only if you've already cloned this project from GitHub into a local repo. From Android Studio, choose Import project (Eclipse, ADT, Gradle) and select the
build.gradlefile located at the root of your local repo directory.
Note: This project includes 40+ samples and may take time to load on some platforms, such as Windows OS.
- Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/<...>
- Stack Overflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/<...>
If you've found an error in this sample, please file an issue: https://github.com/googlesamples/<...>/issues
Patches are encouraged, and may be submitted by forking this project and submitting a pull request through GitHub.
Copyright 2016 Google, Inc.
Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.