Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Major changes (some of these are Tilt Brush features and not Tilt Brush Toolkit features):
- glb: Support for Tilt Brush v22 .glb export format, which is gltf 2.0. Tilt Brush v21's .glb1 used gltf 1.1, which is not widely supported by tools.
- glb: Support for timestamp information which Tilt Brush v22 now writes into .glb files. Timestamps are read into texcoord2 by default. A timestamp is a vec3: x and y are the earliest and latest timestamp in the stroke which contains that vertex, and z is the timestamp for that vertex.
- glb and fbx: Support for images and models from the Tilt Brush local media library; support for models from Poly.
- Upgrade to Unity 2018.4
- Support for Tilt Brush v21 .glb1 export format. The glb export format can contain content that is imported from Poly.
Tilt Brush Toolkit to go with Tilt Brush 14.
v14 of the toolkit contains the materials you need to view Blocks objects in your export.
Tilt Brush Toolkit v12.0.2 fixes these bugs:
- b/64850742: Error "too many vertices" with particle meshes
- b/38321023: Hypercolor audio-reactivity
Tilt Brush Toolkit v12.0.1 fixes these bugs:
- b/64571071: 1/3 of particles were being ignored
- b/63010683: Unity mesh splitting sometimes breaks particles
- Snow falls 10x too quickly
- b/64461386: Fix brushes that have vector data in texcoord1
- Pinched Flat
- Pinched Marker
- Hyper Grid
Tilt Brush Toolkit to go with Tilt Brush 12.
Required if you export particles from Tilt Brush 12.