Ninja Blaze - Online Browser Strategy Game
Online browser game powered by Backbone, NodeJS, MySQL and nginx.
The documentation can be found in
How to hack on Ninja Blaze:
- If not already, run
gulpand do frontend work in
websocketsfolder contains the "game server", WebSockets goodness.
templatescontains the views used by Express.
routescontains the routes used by Express.
helpersis doubtful for now.
libcontains non-vendor libraries.
- Add more jutsu info in view panel
- Implement trapped state, jutsu range and conditional jutsus (works only if trapped, or if the enemy used an x type jutsu, etc).
- Turn timer, 1 minute seems fair for now
- Homepage, with current games going on and stuff
- Elemental damage?
- More jutsus
- Let users choose jutsus
- Add OPTIONS button in game page, like hearthstone, so you can quit and stuff
- Add something like Dodge? More mechanics, add a beforeturn action for venom procs and such.
- Create some kind of configuration file
- Emotes, like in Hearthstone
- Add custom logger to log duel events, especially errors and such
- Express + Jade
- Backbone (jQuery, Underscore)
- nginx + mysql