Project GOSWDC is the program website template that helps you to set up a mobile first event website with speakers and schedule management in a few minutes.
The template is created based on open-source software and team experience of running Techstars Startup Week programs and particpant feedback.
Our goal is to allow event organizers to set up professional conference website with minimum resources. To get started you need only basic knowledge of web technologies and a free Github account.
Here is a git workflow for updating your fork (or downloaded copy) to the latest version:
git remote add upstream https://github.com/goswdc/goswdc.git git fetch upstream git merge upstream/goswdc # resolve the merge conflicts in your editor git add . -u git commit -m 'Updated to the latest version'
Awesome! Contributions of all kinds are greatly appreciated. To help smoothen the process we have a few non-exhaustive guidelines to follow which should get you going in no time.
Using GitHub Issues
- Feel free to use GitHub issues for questions, bug reports, and feature requests
- Use the search feature to check for an existing issue
- Include as much information as possible and provide any relevant resources (Eg. screenshots)
- For bug reports ensure you have a reproducible test case
- A pull request with a breaking test would be super preferable here but isn't required
Submitting a Pull Request
- Squash commits
- Include relevant test updates/additions
Maintainer: Steven A. Rodriguez.
Feel free to clone and modify repo as you want, but don't forget to add reference to authors :)
GOSWDC are not endorsed and/or supported by Techstars, the corporation.