Tapestry 5 Portlet Bridge Module - 5.4-beta-26
- 5.4-beta-26 : Update to Tapestry 5.4-beta-26
- 5.4-beta22 : Update to Tapestry 5.4-beta-22
- 5.4-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT : Update to Tapestry 5.4-alpha-1
- 22.214.171.124: Update to Tapestry 5.3.8 -> branch maint-5.3
- 126.96.36.199: removing commons-io dependency
- 5.3.6: fix #4 Avoid clientID duplication
- 5.3.5 : Update to Tapestry 5.3.7
- 5.3.4 : new persistence strategy for SessionState annotation.
- 5.3.3 : Update to Tapestry 5.3.6 + Remove Liferay dependencies
- 5.3.2 : Update To Tapestry 5.3.5 + CookieSink & CookieSource
- 5.3.1 : Adding templating, PortletApplicationScopePersistentFieldStrategy
- 5.3.1-SNAPSHOT : Update to Tapestry 5.3.4
- 5.3.0-SNAPSHOT : Update to Tapestry 5.3.3
- 5.2.0-SNAPSHOT : Update to Tapestry 5.2.6 -> branch : maint-5.2
If you want to see it in action, you just need to:
- Download the sources
- Go to the repository directory
- Run "mvn jetty:run"
- Open your browser to http://localhost:8080/tapestry5-portlet/portal/Index
If you are gradle user you can try:
- gradle jettyRun
This library is based on work of Markus Feindler, Le Xuan Trun and Kristina B. Taylor (see http://code.google.com/p/tapestry5portlet/ for more details).
Like Felix Scheffer (http://code.google.com/p/tapestry5-portlet-support/ for more details), we have updated the dependencies of this library to use Tapestry 5.2.6 and upper version
This library support:
- portlet event processing (JSR 286)
- serving ajax request as portlet resource (event name that start with serve or components declared in the PortletResourceResponseIdentifier service)
- support MARKUP_HEAD_ELEMENT
- rework on IdAllocator to avoid conflict for generated id when there is more than on tapestry portlet in a page.
- use of Apache Pluto to ease the test