ASP.NET Core codebase containing real world examples (CRUD, auth, advanced patterns, etc) that adheres to the RealWorld spec and API.
This codebase was created to demonstrate a fully fledged fullstack application built with ASP.NET Core (with Feature orientation) including CRUD operations, authentication, routing, pagination, and more.
We've gone to great lengths to adhere to the ASP.NET Core community styleguides & best practices.
For more information on how to this works with other frontends/backends, head over to the RealWorld repo.
How it works
This is using ASP.NET Core with:
- CQRS and MediatR
- Fluent Validation
- Feature folders and vertical slices
- Entity Framework Core on SQLite for demo purposes. Can easily be anything else EF Core supports. Open to porting to other ORMs/DBs.
- Built-in Swagger via Swashbuckle.AspNetCore
- Bullseye for building!
- JWT authentication using ASP.NET Core JWT Bearer Authentication.
This basic architecture is based on this reference architecture: https://github.com/jbogard/ContosoUniversityCore
Install the .NET Core SDK and lots of documentation: https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/core
Documentation for ASP.NET Core: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/aspnet/core/
There is a 'Makefile' for OS X and Linux:
The above might work for Docker on Windows
- It's just another C# file!
dotnet run -p build/build.csproj