- Fix to replace creator value for the matatag dcterms.creator
The following modules have been updated:
- ctools 7.x-1.15 (from 7.x-1.12)
- entitycache 7.x-1.5 (from 7.x-1.2)
- event_log 7.x-1.6 (from 7.x-1.4)
- funnelback 7.x-4.0-beta4 (from 7.x-4.0-beta2)
- honeypot 7.x-1.25 (from 7.x-1.22)
- job_scheduler 7.x-2.0 (from 7.x-2.0-alpha3)
- login_destination 7.x-1.4 (from 7.x-1.1)
- media 7.x-2.21 (from 7.x-2.19)
- menu_block 7.x-2.8 (from 7.x-2.6)
- robotstxt 7.x-1.4 (from 7.x-1.3)
The following modules have received patches as part of this release:
- funnelback 7.x-4.0-beta4 has been patched for syntax error. (See https://www.drupal.org/project/funnelback/issues/3045105)
Updates from 7.x-1.2 may fail on some sites with fatal errors due to issues with Drupal 7's classloader, making update.php and the rest of the site inaccessible.
There is no way to resolve this in entitycache itself, so it requires an additional step when updating the module.
Ensure you have drush available for your install, or download https://www.drupal.org/project/registry_rebuild and follow the instructions before updating from 7.x-1.2 to 7.x-1.5.
Then when you update, rebuild the registry and everything should be fine again.