Caters for video/slideshow dimensions and aspect ratios across various viewports/widths.
yarn add @gov.au/responsive-media
npm install @gov.au/responsive-media --save-dev
responsive-media └─ core
The visual test: https://auds.service.gov.au/packages/responsive-media/tests/site/
- v2.0.13 - Add
titleattribute to iframe examples.
- v2.0.12 - Removed uikit references
- v2.0.11 - Update dependencies
- v2.0.10 - Removing web pack dev server, updating dependencies
- v2.0.9 - Fixed build scripts for Windows
- v2.0.8 - Replace node-sass with sass
- v2.0.7 - Change npm run watch browser-sync location
- v2.0.6 - Update dependencies
- v2.0.5 - Change homepage link
- v2.0.4 - Adding height: auto to responsive images
- v2.0.3 - Removing unecessary double up of sass
- v2.0.2 - Added a responsive media wrapper class
- v2.0.1 - Fix dependencies
- v2.0.0 - Change to focus colour and border/muted color mix
- v1.0.0 - Moved to AU namespace, added new color themes and spacing
- v0.1.1 - Used percentage sass function over magic numbers
- v0.1.0 -
Copyright (c) Commonwealth of Australia. Licensed under MIT.