Syrup is a tool to make working with pancake and npm easy and sweet.
yarn add @gov.au/syrup
npm install @gov.au/syrup --save-dev
What is this
Syrup let’s you install UI-Kit components more easily. It makes it easy to understand how to upgrade to newer versions and gives you suggestions as to what you can do when hitting a versions conflict.
To run the pancake build make sure you go to the monorepo this package came from and clone the source from there: https://github.com/govau/pancake
To run the tests make sure you go to the monorepo this package came from and clone the source from there: https://github.com/govau/pancake
- v1.0.7 - Update dependencies
- v1.0.6 - Update node modules
- v1.0.5 - Update forgotten changelog
- v1.0.4 - Update node modules
- v1.0.3 - Added npm init support
- v1.0.2 - Fix syrup command
- v1.0.1 - Fixed Invalid URI bug
- v1.0.0 -
Copyright (c) Commonwealth of Australia. Licensed under MIT.