- Pleasure: Modern React-like development model, in Go (strict types ftw!).
- Convenience: Easy collaboration between client and server since they use the same great programming language.
- Mar 12, 2015: Iteration 5 starts.
- May 03, 2015: Core rendering and template/component functionalities working. Still early stage, not yet have end-to-end tests for the DOM diff engine.
Run the test app
Make sure you have a working Go installation and Gopherjs, then
go get -u github.com/gowade/wade
fuelthe code generator:
go install github.com/gowade/wade/fuel
- Go to "browser_tests/worklog/main", run
fuel build, then run
- Use browser to open the file
Wade.Go is BSD licensed