- Share frontend and backend code.
- Write everything in Go -- not JS/HTML/CSS!
- XSS protection: unsafe HTML must be explicitly denoted as such.
- Reusability: share components by making Go packages that others can import!
- Keep things as simple as possible to understand for newcomers.
- Designed from the ground up to be easily mastered (like Go)!
- As efficient as possible, make it clear what each operation in your webpage will do.
- Same performance as just using plain JS/HTML/CSS.
- Nest components to form your entire user interface, seperate them logically as you would any normal Go package.
Vecty is currently considered to be an experimental work-in-progress.
- APIs will change.
- The scope of Vecty is only ~80% defined currently.
- There are a number of important open issues.
For a list of projects currently using Vecty, see the doc/projects-using-vecty.md file.
See the doc/CHANGELOG.md file.