A Ruby style ORM for JAVA (Prototype)
XJDataMapper Package consists of following three classes:
- XConfiguration - is used to setup connection with the database for once.
- XJData - is a class which is handling all the basic queries for performing operations with database and extends XConfiguration.
- XJDataMapper- is used by models for performing database operations. It extends XJData.
AS SIMPLE AS THIS:
XJData student = new student(); student.get_where(“id”,”=”,”1”); out.println(student.getSingle(“student.scholar_id”));
HOW TO USE:
- Simple download three files in XJDataMapper_ORM folder in this git and include them in your project
- In xConfiguration.java set your mysql connection values
- Create your models extending xJDataMapper and use as per mannual
For Detailed use Kindly follow the pdf provided within.