gperftools 2.7 is out!
Few people contributed minor, but important fixes since rc.
- bug in span stats printing introduced by new scalable page heap change was fixed.
- Christoph Müllner has contributed couple warnings fixes and initial support for aarch64_ilp32 architecture.
- Ben Dang contributed documentation fix for heap checker.
- Fabrice Fontaine contributed fixed for linking benchmarks with --disable-static.
- Holy Wu has added sized deallocation unit tests.
- Holy Wu has enabled support of sized deallocation (c++14) on recent MSVC.
- Holy Wu has fixed MSVC build in WIN32_OVERRIDE_ALLOCATORS mode. This closed issue #716.
- Holy Wu has contributed cleanup of config.h used on windows.
- Mao Huang has contributed couple simple tcmalloc changes from chromium code base. Making our tcmalloc forks a tiny bit closer.
- issue #946 that caused compilation failures on some Linux clang installations has been fixed. Much thanks to github user htuch for helping to diagnose issue and proposing a fix.
- Tulio Magno Quites Machado Filho has contributed build-time fix for PPC (for problem introduced in one of commits since RC).