Copyright (c) 2012 Zuora, Inc.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to use copy, modify, merge, publish the Software and to distribute, and sublicense copies of the Software, provided no fee is charged for the Software. In addition the rights specified above are conditioned upon the following: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. Zuora, Inc. or any other trademarks of Zuora, Inc. may not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this Software without specific prior written permission from Zuora, Inc. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL ZUORA, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Zuora Z-Force Sample Code Suite
The Z-Force Sample Code Suite provides executable code examples in unmanaged Force.com packages.
Zuora Support does not troubleshoot content from GitHub. The sample code is as an example of code that has worked for previous implementations and was created by both Zuora and non-Zuora authors. Please send any GitHub-related comments and feedback to Dev-Support@zuora.
The Z-Force Sample Code Suite includes a set of unmanaged packages that depend on the following Z-Force managed packages:
- Z-Force 360 Version 2.2 or above
- Z-Force Quotes Version 5.3 or above
If you do not have Force.com Migration Tool already installed and you would like to use the Force.com Migration Tool to deploy the sample code to your Salesforce.com organization, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp and install Java JDK, Version 6.1 or greater on the deployment machine.
- Visit http://ant.apache.org/ and install Apache Ant, Version 1.6 or greater on the deployment machine.
- Set up the environment variables (such as ANT_HOME, JAVA_HOME, and PATH) as specified in the Ant Installation Guide at http://ant.apache.org/manual/install.html.
- Log in to Salesforce on your deployment machine. Click Your Name | Setup | Develop | Tools, then click Force.com Migration Tool.
- Unzip the downloaded file to the directory of your choice. The Zip file contains a Jar file containing the ant tasks: ant-salesforce.jar
- Copy the ant-salesforce.jar file from the unzipped file into the ant lib directly. The ant lib directly is located in the root folder of your Ant installation.
Open ZForce/build.properties, and specify the login credentials for your Salesforce.com organization:
Please note that the password should be your login password concatenated with the security token.
Navigate to Z-Force folder, and type the following in the command line:
This will deploy all sample code packages to your Salesforce.com organization.
Optionally, you can deploy one or more sample code packages individually into one or more Salesforce.com organizations.
Navigate to Z-Force/ folder, for instance, Z-Force/InvoiceOwnerTransfer
Open build.properties file, and specify the login credentials for your Salesforce.com organization (for this specific sample code package)
In command-line, type:
This will deploy the specific sample code package into your Salesforce.com organization.