Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
-compatible with GPI v1.0
-large overhaul of header and spiral parameters output
-additional data corrections for lab/raw/sin
-this version (and previous versions) may not correctly read lab/raw/sin for non-Cartesian data prior to Philips R5
- Fix remaining 2to3 changes and other bugs
- Imprpove support for reading MRS data
- added support for spiral.txt reading with raw/lab/sin
- fixed bug in xml reading that caused issues with raw/lab/sin
- fixed integer division error
- fixed xml issue when reading certain sequence types
- fixed bugs related to reading multiple echoes of different lengths
Python 3, GPI v1-beta
This release was built with the GPI v1-beta using Python 3.5.
Python 3 Version
This version is for use with the upcoming GPIv1 release.
This is the first release of the ReadPhilips node as a binary distribution for Linux and OSX.