Releases · gqrx-sdr/gqrx
Gqrx SDR 2.17.3
Gqrx SDR 2.17.2
Gqrx SDR 2.17.1
Gqrx SDR 2.17
- New: "Avg" plot mode, which displays average of FFT bins.
- New: "Fill" plot mode, which displays both maximum & average of FFT bins.
- New: "Histogram" plot mode, which displays distribution of FFT bins.
- New: Selectable plot scaling: dBFS, dBV/RBW, dbV/√Hz, dBm/RBW, dBm/Hz.
- New: Min hold line in plot.
- New: A/B measurement markers on plot.
- New: Plot tooltip displays delta from demod frequency.
- New: Dropped frames are indicated by red background in FFT Settigns panel.
- New: "Avg" waterfall mode, which displays average of FFT bins.
- New: "Sync" waterfall mode, which mirrors averaged data from plot.
- New: Support for RTL-SDR Blog V4 in AppImage and DMG releases.
- New: Save FFT plot center frequency in settings.
- Improved: Peak detection algorithm.
- Improved: Peak detection uses peak hold data when available.
- Improved: Maximum FFT size increased to 4M.
- Improved: Maximum frame rate increased to 500.
- Improved: Averaging slider is consistent across frame rates.
- Improved: Visibility of text in axes.
- Improved: Full support for high-DPI screens in plot & waterfall.
- Improved: Plot & waterfall performance.
- Improved: Plot can be zoomed & resized while DSP is stopped.
- Improved: FFT window setting is stored as a string.
- Improved: Waterfall span setting is stored in milliseconds.
- Improved: Added 6 dB attenuation to WAV file recordings to prevent clipping.
- Improved: Use logarithmic scale for frequency zoom slider.
- Improved: Reduced CPU utilization of demodulators.
- Improved: Properly handle smooth scrolling.
- Improved: Shorten band names to fit in narrow spaces.
- Improved: Delay plot & waterfall drawing until samples arrive from hardware.
- Changed: Frequency zoom slider zooms around center of display.
- Changed: Disallow scrolling beyond the FFT frequency limits.
- Changed: Default narrow FM deviation increased to 5 kHz.
- Fixed: Time on waterfall is calculated correctly.
- Fixed: Frequency is correctly rounded in I/Q filenames.
- Fixed: Crash in AFSK1200 decoder.
- Fixed: Hang when setting a very narrow filter width.
- Fixed: Inconsistent 1-2-5 scaling of amplitude axis.
- Removed: "Save waterfall" feature.
Gqrx SDR 2.16
- New: Restore AM & AM-Sync settings between sessions.
- New: Set/get audio gain via remote control.
- New: Only show bookmarks for active tag groups in the panadapter.
- Fixed: Loading of narrow FM tau setting.
- Fixed: Crash when adding or removing bookmark tags.
- Fixed: Redraw bookmarks immediately after changes.
- Fixed: DX cluster spots fail to expire around midnight.
- Fixed: AGC sensitivity bug introduced in version 2.15.10.
- Improved: Rendering of frequency control and S-meter on some high-DPI screens.
- Removed: Support for GNU Radio 3.7.
Gqrx SDR 2.15.10
- New: Restore FFT zoom level between sessions.
- New: Restore peak detect & peak hold between sessions.
- New: "Z" keyboard shortcut sets frequency offset to zero.
- Fixed: Remove empty frame from bottom of I/Q tool window.
- Fixed: Sudden scrolling of file list in I/Q tool window.
- Fixed: Reset zoom slider after right click on panadapter / waterfall.
- Fixed: Aliasing when input rate is higher than 2 Msps.
- Improved: AGC performance.
- Improved: WFM stereo & OIRT performance.
- Improved: I/Q swap performance.
- Improved: Apply amplitude normalization to FFT window functions.