A collection of resources/documentation/links/etc to help people learn about Infosec and break into the field.
This is a ever-evolving document. Suggestions, edits, and recommendations are welcome! If content of a linked site has changed since it's been added, please let me know so that I can correct it if needed.
Feedback/Pull Request on content is appreciated, I'm not a subject matter expert in many of these things. This list is not exhaustive, and I'm sure I've missed things. Help me learn too! @0xGradius on Twitter
Table of Contents
Grand Collection of Links
- Blogs - Infosec related blogs
- How To Start - Resources for getting started in Infosec
- Certifications - Security related certifications
- Challenges and Classes - Free security topic challenges and classes
- Communities - Communities that focus on security
- Podcasts - Security podcasts
- Tools - Security tools and resource sites
- Books - Recommended reads.
- Bug Bounty - Resources for Bug Bounty hunters
- Misc - Other things Security people are interested in
- Include reasons why people enjoy being in the infosec industry. Encourage people to check it out.
- Include curated Twitter lists.
- More blogs/daily reading
- Include more about the typical interests of the security community. 3D printing, makerspaces, etc.
- Create a section on tips for hiring