This bug-fix release contains changes to Gradle 5.6:
- Unable to publish artifacts with custom classifier/extension from java project with Gradle 5.6 (#10287)
- Regression in 5.6 signArchives (Duplicate key) (#10302)
- Regression setting version for ArchiveTasks in 5.6 (#10311)
- A failure occurred while executing org.jetbrains.kotlin.compilerRunner.GradleKotlinCompilerWork (#10317)
- DirectoryFileTree breaks SourceTask since 5.6 (#10322)
- Regression: Unable to pass java.util.Properties object using Worker API in Gradle 5.6 (#10323)
- Unable to publish multiple publications with same coordinates (#10333)
- Gradle 5.6 - Resolving resources from buildSrc or plugins (#10347)
We recommend that you use Gradle 5.6.1 over 5.6.
Switch your build to use Gradle 5.6.1 by updating your wrapper properties:
./gradlew wrapper --gradle-version=5.6.1
Standalone downloads are available at https://gradle.org/install.