This is a patch release for Gradle 6.0.
This fixes several critical bugs in Gradle 6.0:
- Incremental Java compilation is broken with Android 3.5.1 and Gradle 6.0 #11330
- Unable to use a Provider as an artifact for the maven-publish plugin #11054
- Implicit capabilities not always applied/detected #11300
- maven-metadata.xml SHA256 and SHA512 checksums prevent publishing to Nexus #11308
- Unable to properly resolve dynamic dependencies from mavenLocal() repo #11321
- Kotlin DSL:
fileTree(mapOf(...))has unexpected behavior #11335
- Attribute disambiguation rule for 'org.gradle.category' can cause unexpected type exception #11365
We recommend that you use Gradle 6.0.1 over the initial release of Gradle 6.0.
Switch your build to use Gradle 6.0.1 by updating your wrapper properties:
./gradlew wrapper --gradle-version=6.0.1
Standalone downloads are available at https://gradle.org/install.