Erlplex is an implementation of the Nelder Mead method of finding solutions for data in a simplex.
Erlplex is licensed under the MIT License (see LICENSE).
- Pretty standard implementation
- Observes the ordering specification for equal values described in the paper
“CONVERGENCE PROPERTIES OF THE NELDER–MEAD SIMPLEX METHOD IN LOW DIMENSIONS”
by Segarias, Reeds, Wright & Wright.
- Clone the repository from github:
$ git clone git://github.com/graeme-defty/erlplex.git
- Symlink or copy the cloned repository to somewhere in your Erlang code path. $ERLANG_HOME/lib is best.
- Build the source (requires ruby/rake):
- After making sure the library is in your code path, fire up an Erlang shell.
- The definition of a data file will go in here when I have completed it.
Please send pull-requests to ‘graeme-defty’ on github. When submitting a patch, eunit tests are strongly encouraged.